For the slow mornings when you are very hungry and want something satisfactory..these pancakes definitely do the trick. Only takes 3 ingredients to make plus they leave you full and happy :)
PREPARATION TIME: less than 5 min to mix it all, however baking time is 4 min per pancake (2 min on each side), so it will depend on how big your pan in and how much pancakes can you make on it at once
For the pancake mix:
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1 whole avocado (ready to eat, soft not firm)
• 5 eggs
• coconut oil for baking
For the toppings:
• 1 banana or some other fruit (blueberries and strawberries would work perfectly too)
• almond butter
• sliced almonds
• maple syrup
• Mix well together avocado, bananas and eggs until smooth.
• Bake on a pan with coconut oil, 2-2.5 minutes on each side. Make sure you are baking on MEDIUM to LOW temperature, otherwise you will end up with burned pancakes.
• Top with banana, maple syrup and almond butter in the amount that makes you happy :)
• Serving size: 2
• Calories: probably a lot, but so worth it.