Watermelon strawberry smoothie
I've decided to start a smoothie project!
I love smoothies and I love trying out new stuff and taking pictures. So combine the three and here we are :D Every week or two I'll try to share a new smoothie that I love with all of you.
This week I'm sharing a very simple, 2 ingredient smoothie that comes as a proper refreshment on hot summer days.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
SERVES: 1 (500 ml)
• 240 gr fresh cold watermelon (stored in fridge prior)
• 100 gr fresh cold strawberries (stored in fridge prior)
• couple of ice cubes
• Cut the watermelon in cubes and remove the black and white seeds. Wash and chop the strawberries in half.
• Put the fruit and ice cubes in blender and mix until smooth.
• Top with few more ice cubes and serve :)
• Serving size: 1 (500 ml smoothie)
• Calories: 109 kcal • Carbs 27 g • Fat 0 g • Protein 2 gr • Sodium 2 gr • Sugars 21 gr
Let me know if you'll try it out!
Hope you share it when you do. Just tag me on instagram @frecklesinmymind so I can see :)